Lindsay March Break Camp
Our March Break camps provide a range of social, educational, and skill development opportunities that will appeal to children of all interests. We provide diverse programs with daily themes for our members. Our staff are highly qualified, including certifications in First Aid, HIGH FIVE, and CATCH, but most importantly they are fun and engaging positive role models who ensure that all participants enjoy a camp experience to remember for a lifetime.
Program run from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with structured programs scheduled from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. Additional Early Care service is available starting at 6:30 am.
Specialty Camps Available for Registration :
• Hockey Camp
• Kid Tech Nation
• Dance Camp
• Kid Food Nation
• Registration must be completed by 12:00 noon the day prior to attending.
• Minimum registration of 12 children is required for program to run.
• Payment must be completed for camp prior to completing registration.
Campers should bring:
• Running shoes
• Comfortable clothing for active games
• Outdoor clothes
• Boots for outdoor activities
• Healthy nut-free lunch and snacks
• Refillable water bottle
• Bathing suit
Please label all items with your child’s name or family name.