|July 17-21||Jr. Leaders
- Learn what it takes to be a leader
- Team building activities
- Run camp wide games, activities and programs.
|July 24-28||Outdoor Education
- Have fun learning about the outdoors.
- Hiking and Observing nature
- Trip to Balsam Lake
|July 31-Aug. 4||Community Involvement
- Become part of the community, build connections, and receive volunteer hours.
- Experience fun and different job opportunities.
- Youth led community project.
|August 7-11||Home Alone- Complete certifications.
- Babysitting course
- Food handlers
- Safe and fun cooking
- Experience challenge by choice opportunities at the Rock Wall
- Rock climbing, low ropes and initiatives.
- Trip to Tree Top Trekking!