Support Services include:
- Adventure Quest
- Community Outreach Differential Response program
- Infant & Child Development
- Kawartha Lakes Youth Justice Committee
- Reach Youth Support
- BGCCAN- Take It EASY (Empowerment & Self-esteem for Youth)
- Enhanced Staffing
- Referrals to & from other agencies
Support services focus on:
- Mental health and wellness.
- School re-integration and success at learning. Supporting parents and children with developmental difficulties or are at risk of developing them.
- Prevention and early intervention supports.
- Restorative practices.
- Social engagement and responsibility.
- Strengthening children, youth and families.
- Flexible supports to children and youth who may be at increased risk because of complex social and personal problems.
- Mentoring, leadership and engaging youth in the community as advisors and leaders.
- Empowering youth as valuable partners in addressing and making decisions.
“Nothing is more important to our shared future than the well-being of children. For children are at our core - not only as vulnerable beings in need of love and care but as a moral touchstone amidst the complexity & contentiousness of modern life.” H. Clinton