In Rec Sports for Grades 1-2 our trained staff will provide your child with 12 weeks of warm-up, skill development activities (related to the specific sport they are coaching), and game play. Sports will be 6 weeks of indoor soccer & 6 weeks of ball hockey for fall session. Sports will be basketball & dodgeball for winter session.
Winter session planned to start on January 31 from 6:15 to 7:00 pm in Lindsay @ IEW Secondary School.
Winter session planned to start on February 2 from 6:15 to 7:00 pm in Fenelon Falls @ Fenlon Falls Secondary School.
Registration opens on December 6 for Lindsay & December 8 for Fenelon Falls @ 10:00 am.
1. Register online @ www.bgckl.com/register & make payment by credit card.
2. Register by phone by calling (705) 324-4493 & press 0 & make payment by credit card.
3. Register in person @ club main office at 107 Lindsay Street South & make payment by debit/credit card.
1. Lindsay Grades 1-2 - Parent Letter & Weekly Schedule - Winter Session
2. Fenelon Falls Grades 1-2 - Parent Letter & Weekly Schedule - Winter Session
All of our programming follows the Physical Literacy Guide and Long Term Athlete Development Model for Fundamentals. For more information Click Here!
For more information & assistance with program registration contact our office team at (705) 324-4493 and press 0 or email email@example.com.
For program related questions contact Trevor Tompkins, Coordinator Sports Programs at 705-324-4493 ext. 217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.