Thursday, June 8 to August 10, 2023
Location: BGCK courts @ 107 Lindsay Street South (Behind our Building)
Ages: Grades 6-8 & 9-11
Game Time: 6:30-7:30 pm for Grade 6-8 & 7:30-8:30 pm for Grade 9-11
Game Play: 4's (Self-Officiated)
Cost: $100/player for 10 weeks
Registration: Opens on April 6, 2023 @ 10:00 am
- Online @ www.bgckl.com/register & make payment by credit card.
- By phone by calling (705) 324-4493 & press 0 & make make payment by credit card.
- In person @ club main office at 107 Lindsay Street South.
- Youth may request to be on the same team with one other youth & BGC Kawarthas staff will do their best.
- After registering youth will be emailed a form to obtain more information about their skill level, volleyball/sports experience and may request on that form to be on same team with one other youth.
- Expectation that the youth have some level of volleyball skill and playing experience prior to registering as this is a game play league and not a skill development program.
Teams: Will be created by BGC Kawarthas Staff and may be adjusted as season progresses to ensure fair teams.
WHO DO I CONTACT?
For more information & assistance with program registration contact our office team at (705) 324-4493 and press 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program related questions contact Trevor Tompkins, Coordinator Sports Programs at (705) 324-4493 ext. 217 or email@example.com.