Taking place at Wolf Run Golf Club August 5, 2021, our golf tournament has been attracting returning golfers for 26 years!
4 person scramble, lunch, course events, hole in one, online auction and a chance to meet with our spokesperson Jeff Beukeboom.
The 27th Annual Jeff Beukeboom Charity Classic will take place in a hybrid form that will allow you to enjoy a day of golf with those closest to you and support our most important fundraiser of the year to continue to helps kids in our community.
We are anticipating with COVID19 restrictions that our tournament will run much like last year. Select Tee Times, 3 choice take out meal, and online auction. It is our hope that you can come and enjoy a day of golf and know that in doing so you are helping us to deliver our programs and are keeping our community moving in the right direction.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW CHANGES FOR IN KEEPING WITH HEALTH REGULATIONS ( subject to change )
- We cannot have a Shot Gun Start. You will be scheduled for tee off times throughout the day beginning at 8am with last tee off at 3pm, every 10 minutes. Preference for tee off times will be given to sponsors (LEAD and HOLE SPONSORS) and then on a first come first serve basis (fees paid)
- We have reduced the price for this year $175 all in (lunch, course events, prizes, raffles excluding Westjet raffle)
- No shirts this year (please wear a RETRO one) and instead you will receive a $50 TAX RECEIPT
- Jeff Beukeboom will be at Hole 1 to greet you and take a shot for you
- We will still have on course events and prizes (delivered later), TBA Swag and raffle prizes
- You will be asked to support the WestJet raffle $20 cash free at Hole #1 TBA
- There will be no silent or live auction at the event…any items available will be an online auction on our website for bidding…more information will follow
- Lunch is included (a choice from 3 menu options) in a take-out format when you wish to have it. No dinner.
- Wolf Run is following regulations (barrier in carts, social distancing on course)
- Club house is open for take-out and washrooms only
We really hope you can join us and feel comfortable doing so knowing every precaution will be followed. We understand if you aren’t ready for that. We will miss you. We would ask if you can’t attend if you would be willing to still donate your fees for a full tax receipt for the full amount or anything you feel able to support the Club.
On behalf of the Club and Foundation, we thank you all for all you have done to support this tournament and the Club for so many years. We are so grateful to our sponsors! You mean so much to us. The kids thank you too!
To Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!